To Our Stakeholders:
The 2019 annual meeting will be conducted online only, via live video webcast. Shareholders of GM common stock at the close of business on April 8, 2019, are entitled to participate in the annual meeting on June 4, 2019.
At the annual meeting, shareholders will be asked to:
- Elect 11 Board-recommended director nominees.
- Approve, on an advisory basis, named executive officer compensation.
- Ratify the selection of Ernst & Young LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2019.
- Vote on two Rule 14a-8 shareholder proposals, if properly presented at the meeting.
- Transact any other business that is properly presented at the meeting.